Terms and Conditions
“User” – Potential customer visiting the website and submitting information
“Company” – Newbridge Wireless LLC
“Website” – The Website Portal
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISIONS
- Website Disclaimer. All care is taken in the preparation of the information and published materials on Website. Company does not make any representations or give any warranties about its accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose. To the extent permissible by law, Company will not be liable for any expenses, losses, damages (including indirect or consequential damages) or costs which might be incurred as a result of the information being inaccurate or incomplete in any way and for any reason. This site may contain hypertext links, frames or other references to other parties and their websites. Company cannot control the contents of those other sites, and make no warranty about the accuracy, timeliness or subject matter of the material located on those sites. Company does not necessarily approve of, endorse, or sponsor any content or material on such sites. Company makes no warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this website is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world. If you have any concerns regarding the content of the Website, please contact Company directly.
- Materials On Website are Provided “As Is.”
- The materials on Website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limit to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Company does not warrant the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted and error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that website or the serve that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. User (and not Company) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Submitting Information Does Not Constitute a Binding Agreement. The information presented on or through the Company’s Website is made available solely for general information purposes.
- User hereby agrees that their submission/disclosures are voluntarily and do not constitute an agreement to conduct transactions by electronic means and do not create any legally binding contract or enforceable obligation in the absence of a fully signed written contract with Company.
- Company does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Company disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by User or any other user, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Copyright Notice. Company claims a copyright in all proprietary and copyrightable text, graphics, and computer code on Website, the overall design of this site, and the selection, arrangement, and presentation of all materials on this site, including information in the public domain. You may view, copy, download, or print any materials on this site for noncommercial and informational purposes only. All other uses of the materials on this site are strictly prohibited, including, but not limited to, any modification of the materials on this site.
- Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY, OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (i) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, OR (ii) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, (iii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM OUR SITE; (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (v) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OUR SITE; OR (vi) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO OUR SITE, EVEN IF COMPANY OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR SITE-RELATED SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF COMPANY UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10).